Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
Helping you improve your health
Every patient is different and so are their healthcare needs. At EPIC our approach is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective primary care.
Our providers make sure to get to know you and your family, helping you develop a healthcare plan to improve you and your families overall
At EPIC we want to help you build a stronger relationship with your doctor, so that we are helping you achieve long-term healing and health, instead of just treating you when you get sick. A medical home also emphasizes enhanced care through improved scheduling and use of technology.
Providing A Medical Home Means We Will
- Ask you how we can help you improve your health
- Help you develop a healthcare plan to improve your overall
- Assist you in following your plan by reminding you when tests
Having A Medical Home Means We
Trust You To
- Tell us what you know about your health
- Take part in planning your care and follow the plan that is co-created by you and your doctor
- Tell us what medication you are taking
- Let us know when you see other doctors and ask those doctors to send us a report about your care
- Learn about your insurance and what is covers
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, or call us and let us know when you cannot
- Give us feedback so we can improve our services
For complete personalized healthcare services and solutions, schedule appointment with our health experts today!
Why Choose Us?
20 Year Experience
Caring EPIC Providers
Personalized Treatment Approach
In-Office Diagnostics & Testing
EPIC Locations (and growing!)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a patient-centered medical home?
A patient-centered medical home is a better, easier way to get the care you need. Your medical home is not an actual place. It is a partnership that allows you, your doctor, and your care team to get to know each other and work together to improve your health.
How is this different from the care I get now?
In a medical home you have your own care team who will work with you to create a unique care plan to meet your health goals. You don’t have to come to the office every time you have a question about your health.
How can a medical home help me get healthier?
Your care team will work with you to help you reach your personal health goals. Do you want to lower your blood pressure? Get more exercise? Stay up to date on screenings and vaccinations. Your care team will support you every step of the way. Together with your care team, you will set up a care plan.
What is my role in a medical home?
In a medical home, you are an active member of your care team. Make sure you talk openly about your health needs. Always ask questions and tell the members of your care team if something is unclear. They will explain it better. Do your best to follow the care plan that you and your care team have agreed on — it’s key to your health. Your care team is here to assist you with all of your health needs. Just ask!