Make Sure to Keep Them in EPIC Health…
The EPIC Difference
Same Day Appointments
Board Certified Providers
Make your appointment now!
Children grow, learn, and change every time you blink. With so much happening all at once, tracking and monitoring their overall health is extremely important.
Annual Physicals at EPIC Health give you a perfect opportunity to monitor your child’s growth and ensure that he/she is reaching all the developmental milestones on time. They also enable our providers to provide coaching and support to keep your child on the right track with healthy habits, as well as keep an an eye out for any chronic medical condition or concern that need attention.
EPIC Locations (and growing!)
Learn More About Children Annual Physicals at EPIC Health
- Get your child caught up on any immunizations
- Complete nutritional assessment
- Evaluation of social activities & behavioral patterns
- Screening for potential cognitive disabilities
- Early detection & prevention of common childhood problems
- Assessment of hormonal changes
- Complete support & counselling for stress, anxiety & mental health issues
The Add-On Perks
- Covered by most insurance with minimal (often zero) copay
- Covers everything that an annual sports physical requires so you can cross two items off your to-do list at once!
- Vital Check: Measurement of height, weight, body temperature, heartbeat and bone density.
- Physical Assessment: Full-body checkup to understand the growth pattern and flag existing or developing health conditions.
- Sports Physical: Assessment of the fitness level of your little athlete, along with the detection of any non-symptomatic condition that may lead to sports injuries.
- Immunization Check: A thorough immunization assessment to ensure your child is well protected against all preventable diseases.
- Screening for Chronic Diseases: Early detection and treatment to prevent upcoming chronic health conditions.
- Mental Health Counseling: Detection and prevention of stress, anxiety and mental health issues among teens and adolescents./p>